Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Ethan - 4 months!

For my birthday Jonathan bought me a new 50mm lens for my Canon Rebel T3.  I've heard wonderful things about this kind of lens and it sure hasn't disappointed me! Here are a few of the most adorable photos Ethan has given me recently. :)




I can't believe our sweet little boy is 4 months already! He is growing in leaps and bounds and changes every day. Currently he is enjoying experimenting with his voice...loudly. He has discovered the world at his fingertips and loves to feel Momma's hair or Daddy's scratchy face.




At his 4-month checkup, Ethan weighed 13lbs, 14oz and was 25" long. I'm definitely starting to feel that when I tote him around in my Moby wrap. :)


We're so excited that Jonathan's brother, Joseph, has moved up to live with us and work at Lake Clark Air! Ethan has finally met one of his six uncles and he and Joseph are already buddies.


In August we're planning to join my (Jenna's) family for a vacation in Wisconsin. We can't wait to finally introduce Ethan to more of his family!



No comments:

Post a Comment