Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Ramblings On My Day-Counting My Blessings

Saturday, August 17

(Just for clarification, I wrote this post over a whole day last week, adding bits and pieces here and there. That's why, at one point I've just finished lunch, and the next I'm fixing dinner. :P)
 
It's a chilly, fall-ish day up here and I am enjoying my day off, catching up on dishes and laundry and listening to happy music in our cozy apartment (and, of course, blogging). :) 

Jonathan, just went back to work after a relaxing lunch-break together. I love my man; he's been working so hard, working past midnight these past two nights. Of course he doesn't enjoy the lack of sleep or grueling hours, but he goes off to work each day with a smile, telling me how he does it to take care of his family. <heart melts>

I don't know if I've mentioned this before here or not, but in any case - I totally love our huge, fluffy bedspread. I feel like "Agnes" from Despicable Me 2 - "It's SO fluffy!!!" Jonathan teases me all the time about my love of comfort and all-things-cozy. Our bedspread definitely proves his point, but I'm pretty sure he enjoys it almost as much as I do. :)

Another gift from our wedding that makes me happy just to think about is my red stock-pot from the Frost family. :) Currently, I have some chicken simmering in it for tonight's chicken-n-dumplings!

That's all for now! :)
 



5 comments:

  1. It's so important to count our blessings and say what were thankful for! Thank you for reminding me! :) Love you Jenna! Miss you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love fluffy stuff!!!! =D
    The song is beautiful!!! Thanks so much for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FLUFFY!!!!! One of my favorite things. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember right before you got married you were always playing that song. So whenever I miss you or I'm reading your letter I pull it up and play it.

    ReplyDelete